This contract was conducted between the following
The Company: Business Umbrella for Exhibit and Conference Management with limited liability, headquartered in Riyadh, postal address, PO Box: 4431, Postal Code: 13225, Telephone No.: 0112666627, registered in the Commercial Register No.: 1010933732, represented in this contract by its CEO, Mr. Ahmed bin Obaid Al Harbi, referred to as (company) Value Added Tax Number: 3102567892000003 Contact Person: Mr. Bader Al-Jumah, Job title: Project and Operations Manager Address: 7076 Al-Sahaba – Ishbiliya District Mobile: 0566607711 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Second Party: the applicant through the website, referred to as (the second party).
- Rented space number:
- Space Dimension:
- Event date: 07/06/2022 to 09/06/2022
- Installation start date: 05/06/2022 until 06/06/2022. In case of a delay, a fine of 100% of the rent value will be imposed on the second party.
- Dismantling start date:10/06/2022 until 10/06/2022. In case of a delay, a fine of 100% of the rent value will be imposed on the second party. It will be removed …….. without any responsibility on the first party.
- Payment is 100% upon booking.
- Transferred payment should be free of any bank or VAT charges.
- The reservation amount is non-refundable.
- The tenant is obligated to provide us with a copy of the transfer via e-mail to email@example.com. Otherwise, the reservation will be considered void.
- The second party is obligated to use the space only as permitted under this contract.
- The second party must be present during the exhibit operational hours from 9 am to 11 pm. The company is not responsible for the safety and protection of the booth, theft incidences, or loss of personal property during the exhibition hours. The second party must close their stands securely before leaving the exhibition on time.
Contract term and termination
a. The duration of this contract shall be as specified in the special conditions.
b. The company’s management may terminate this contract before the end of its term in the following cases:
- A 7-day prior notice will be issued if the main contract related to the space is terminated for any reason. In this case, the second party must pay the rent until the termination date only.
- Immediately without prior notice, if the facility at which the exhibit is to be held is destroyed or becomes unavailable for occupancy, due to an event of force majeure and/or any causes beyond the reasonable control of the management of the company, or if the management of the company, for any multitude of reasons is unable to allow the second party to occupy the facility or place. In this case, the second party must pay the rent until the termination date only
- In the event the second party fails to attend the event for any reason, they shall be responsible for paying the full amount of the rent.
Venue management guidelines and instructions
In the event of termination, the second party shall remove their equipment and goods from the premises and shall indemnify the venue management for any loss due to delay or damage to the venue.
Related Decorations and Preparations
The second party may decorate the venue, provided that prior written approval is obtained from the company’s management after submitting detailed plans in two copies at least two months prior to the event.
Second Party Costs
- The second party shall bear the responsibility and expenses for the preparation and decoration of the rented space.
- The second party bears the responsibility and expenses for transporting their goods and workers to and from the venue.
- The second party is obligated to make their own arrangements for storage.
Liability and compensation
- The second party shall be responsible for any damage caused to any part of the space assigned for it, due to the second party or any of its employees, suppliers, agents, representatives, or visitors, and is obligated to compensate the company’s management for any costs including legal costs, losses, and damages in that regard.
- The second party is obligated to indemnify the company’s management and keep it unaffected with respect to all costs, claims, demands, costs (including legal costs), and expenses that may be subject to it as a result of a claim from a third party and related to the use of the second party, or any act or omission of the organizer, or its employees, its suppliers, agents, representatives, or visitors. The responsibility for employees, suppliers, agents, representatives, or risks they are exposed to is the responsibility of the second party.
- The second party is obligated to compensate the venue management for all costs, including legal costs, claims, requests, and expenses that may be subject to it as a result of canceling, postponing, or not fully opening the event.
- The company’s management shall not be liable for the loss or damage to any property of the second party or any other person due to theft, fire, defect in place, storm, war, labor disputes, shutdown, explosions, acts of God, and general causes of force majeure
- It is not permissible in any way to override the responsibility of the company’s management under this contract for any reason whatsoever, whether in the contract, tort, or primary law, including negligence or otherwise, the fees paid by the second party under this contract.
- The company’s management will not be responsible in any way for any loss of work, loss of profits, damages, or expenses of any nature that the second party may suffer in connection with this contract or as a result of its termination for any reason.
- Adherence to modest dress code and no smoking in the exhibition facilities. The second party is committed to the agreed space limits and is not entitled to leave it, to overtake another space or adjacent corridors, whether through exhibits or promotional signs. Other publications or names shall not be displayed on the platform.
Permits and Regulations
- The second party may not start work until after obtaining the necessary government permits, and they must keep these permits for the duration of the event.
- The second party complies with all the applicable regulations in the venues of events, shows, and exhibitions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The second party shall abide by the company’s management guidelines and instructions regarding the use of the building.
- The second party is obligated not to sell directly in the exhibition.
- The second party acknowledges the right of the company’s management to take unilateral measures to defend and protect the interests of the venue, visitors, and suppliers; In addition to any other measures deemed useful or necessary by the Company’s management to ensure the security and safety of the building.
- It is prohibited to use flammable materials to decorate the space unless these materials are treated with a fire retardant substance and are subject to prior approval from the company’s management.
- All heating appliances must be installed on fireproof stands. All flammable materials such as empty boxes and packages must be removed immediately from the premises.
- The second party must inform the company in the event of a perfume or incense product, as they are obligated to pay a deposit of 2,500 riyals before the exhibition as insurance against any fire or sabotage in the hall, and it will be returned immediately after the exhibition if no damages occur. In the event of failure to report or pay, the subscription shall be considered canceled, and the second party must be suspended without any liability.
- The management of the company may assign, transfer or subcontract any of its rights, benefits, or obligations under this contract to any of its subsidiaries, its parent company, and its affiliate companies from time to time without obtaining the written consent of the second party.
- The second party may not assign or subcontract this contract or any obligation under this contract, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of the company’s management.
- The company’s management does not make any pledges or guarantees about the success of the event, or in terms of the number or types of visitors.
- This contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this contract and supersedes any agreements or representations or towards the other party (whether by negligence or otherwise) for representation previously discussed and neither party shall be liable for anything not contained in this contract.
- The two parties are independent contractors acting on their own account and are not authorized to make any commitment, representation, or proxy in advance or on behalf of the other party in writing unless authorized by that party.
- No modification or change to this contract shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by both parties which specifically refers to this Contract.
- In the event that for any reason any clause or provision of this contract is held to be unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable under any applicable law, such clause or provision shall be deemed severable from this contract, and the remaining terms and provisions shall remain unaffected by it.
- The failure of either party to enforce or exercise at any time or for any period of time any provision or any right under this contract shall not constitute a waiver of such provision or right and shall not be construed as such and shall not in any way affect that party’s right to enforce or practice it later.
- Any provision intended to continue to apply after the termination of this contract shall remain in effect even after the termination of the contract.
- Neither party will be liable to the other if they fail to fulfill their obligations due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
- Each party shall pay the costs and expenses incurred in connection with the preparation, negotiation, conclusion, and performance of this contract.
- Each party shall perform or obtain to perform all actions and other things and release and deliver or obtain release and delivery of such additional documents as may be required by law or may be necessary for the execution and enforcement of this contract.
- Any notice or other communication required to be delivered to the other party under or in connection with this contract shall be in writing and shall be hand-delivered to the address of the parties provided in the contract details or to such other address provided in writing by one party to the other before the closing of the event, or if sent by registered mail with proof of postal delivery, proof of delivery, faxed, or e-mailed to the other party’s primary fax number or e-mail address as specified in the contract.
- Clause titles are for writing order only and do not affect their meaning.
- This contract and any dispute arising out of it, whether contractual or not, shall be governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and subject to the spatial jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- This contract may be in the form of two or more copies, each drawn up by one or more parties, but it will not become valid until all parties make at least one counterpart and each copy is considered an original copy of this contract and all copies together constitute one instrument.
|The first party||The second party|
|Business Umbrella||Website Applicant|